MiniFinder is a fast-growing company in the IoT industry that builds tomorrow's technology based on positioning technology. You will join a company that is permeated by positive energy and forward-thinking. As an employee at MiniFinder, you become part of a team that constantly strives to get better at all levels.
Right now we are not looking for anyone in web development, but we always welcome spontaneous applications. Are you a ninja coding and like to solve problems? Then it's you we are looking for. ;-)
- Continuous development of websites
- Continuous development of apps
- Server maintenance
Who are you?
- You have a relevant university degree and experience in development.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing.
- You're a problem solver.
- You are good at prioritizing and enjoy working at a high pace.
- You have a good ability to work in a team.
- You are full of initiative and have the ability to think new.
- You have a structured and analytical approach.
- Opencart, Prestashop or Magento
- Other programming languages
We offer you
- The opportunity to represent a company in strong growth and with high ambitions.
- A developing and exciting workplace with a high pace where we all work towards common goals.
- A significant role as a developer in the company's investment in the world.
- Committed and competent colleagues in a dynamic work environment.
- Great development opportunities in your role as a developer.
- Annual kick-off together with positive colleagues.
Type: Full time
Probation: 6 months or longer
Form: Permanent or fixed-term employment
Salary: Fixed monthly, weekly or hourly salary
You are welcome to send your CV and personal letter to email@example.com.